Welcome to the Treehouse Community
The Treehouse Community is a meeting place for developers, designers, and programmers of all backgrounds and skill levels to get support. Collaborate here on code errors or bugs that you need feedback on, or asking for an extra set of eyes on your latest project. Join thousands of Treehouse students and alumni in the community today. (Note: Only Treehouse students can comment or ask questions, but non-students are welcome to browse our conversations.)
Looking to learn something new?
Treehouse offers a seven day free trial for new students. Get access to thousands of hours of content and a supportive community. Start your free trial today.
I am way off .. help
SELECT price WHERE price = ROUND(1.4 / 1) GROUP BY "price.gbp" FROM products;
Steven Parker217,519 Points
Here's a few hints:
- the instructions say to return "the product name and price..." but the name is missing here
- they also say "Alias the calculated price to price_gbp." (with an underscore instead of a period)
- you won't need a WHERE clause since you will be returning all rows
- you also won't need a GROUP BY
- recheck the syntax for using the ROUND function
Extra hint: there's an example of a very similar task at the end of the previous video.
SELECT price FROM products WHERE price = ROUND(1.25/1) GROUP BY price_gbp;
still off what piece am i missing.
still wrong uggg
SELECT name FROM products, price = ROUND(1.4 / 1,2) as "price_gbp";
SELECT name, ROUND(price / 1,2) as "price_gdp" FROM products;
i got it now thanks agian