Welcome to the Treehouse Community
Want to collaborate on code errors? Have bugs you need feedback on? Looking for an extra set of eyes on your latest project? Get support with fellow developers, designers, and programmers of all backgrounds and skill levels here with the Treehouse Community! While you're at it, check out some resources Treehouse students have shared here.
Looking to learn something new?
Treehouse offers a seven day free trial for new students. Get access to thousands of hours of content and join thousands of Treehouse students and alumni in the community today.Start your free trial
I didn't get files for main.css and normaliztion they went straight toApple and left out main when I set up folder
I do not know how to get files onto workspace. from mormaliztion and main. I don't think I downloaded correctly
Hey Marty, you should see a green Launch Workspace button to the right of the What is CSS? video that should launch a new Workspace for you with
normalize.css. As for `
main.css, you should be creating this file while you follow along with the video.
However, if you'd like to download
normalize.css yourself we can do that too.
- Go to here
- Right Click on the big green download button and select Save Link As
- Save the file name as normalize.css
- Go to Workspaces
- Find your normalize.css file then drag and drop it to the bottom left hand corner of Workspaces. (This is how you upload to Workspaces)
- After the upload finishes, drag and drop normalize.css into the CSS directory.
- First go to your Workspace and select File > New FIle.
- Right click on your newly created file select Rename.
- Rename untitled file to normalize.css.
- Go here and select everything by hitting (Ctrl + A on Windows) or (CMD + A on Mac) and then copy everything with (Ctrl + C on Windows) or (CMD + C on Mac).
- Go back to Workspaces and paste everything into normalize.css by hitting (Ctrl + V on Windows) or (CMD + V on Mac)
- File > Save
- Drag and drop normalize.css into CSS folder.