Welcome to the Treehouse Community
Looking to learn something new?
Shiming Zhang829 Points
I don't know what's wrong with it.
The task: Write a function called hello_student. This function should receive one argument, name. This function should return one value, the string 'Hello ' followed by the value of the name parameter.
def hello_student(name): value = name return value name = input print('Hello ', hello_student(name))
Steven Parker216,083 Points
Here's a few hints:
- the code the joins "Hello " with the name should be inside the function
- for the challenge you only need to define the function, you don' t need to use it
- the function should return the combined string
- you won't need to "print" anything
- you also won't need to "input" anything