i need some help with this
Chris FreemanTreehouse Moderator 59,822 Points
Here are the steps:
- Create a function named square. It should define a single parameter named number.
- In the body of the function, return the square of the value that was passed in.
- (A *square is the value multiplied by itself. eg: The square of 5 is 25. 25 = 5 x 5)*
return number * number
- Great now that you have created your new square method, let's put it to use.
- Under the function definition, call your new function and pass it the argument 3.
- Since your square function returns a value, create a new variable named result to store the value from the function call.
result = square(3)
Post back if you have any questions. Good luck!!
thank you. I'm happy people help(: