It shows invalid syntax while working in quiz
It shows invalid syntax. while working with quiz. where i'm going wrong
admitted = 2 age = 12; if (amitted < age): print(admitted) else: print(age)
Hey srinath! I think you need to read the instructions again, but ill give you some hard pointers:
- When making an "if" statement, dont put parenthesis around the condition.
- You shouldent create the age variable yourself, it has already been created, so remove that.
- You shouldent change the admitted variable, leave it equal to None.
- You shouldent print anything in this challenge.
- You shouldent check if admitted < age. You should check wether age is greater that or equal to 13. Use "<=" operator for that.
- An else statement should go directly under the if, not indented.
if (Your condition): # Ignore parenthesis # Do something else: # Dont indent this else statement # Do something else
Please write back if you need more help!