how do I go about this task?
first_4 = names("Carol", "Joseph", "Jack", "Ben") first_4[::]
Steven Parker207,983 Points
The instructions say to "create a function named first_4 that returns the first four items from whatever iterable is given to it.". Using a slice is a good idea, but:
- you need a function (not a variable) named "first_4"
- function definitions start with "def"
- the function will use a parameter to get the data, you won't need to provide any literals
- you will want to add a "stop" value to the slice to make sure it only takes 4 items
- remember to return the resuts