Shady ElmansouryFront End Web Development Techdegree Student 743 Points
so Githup for desktop is only integrated with Atom so how can I integrate Sublime instead?
As I am following through the video I can see that github for desktop is linked to Atom only so how can I link it to Sublime to create files?
I figured out how to do it on Windows with Brackets.
- First you click on the settings wheel in the top right corner.
- Next click on 'Options' from the drop-down menu.
- IT should then say Default Sheel on the right hand side of the window that has just opened.
- Click Custom.
- Copy and Paste or type your text editor file loaction.
- Click save in the bottom left corner.
- Go back to the Repository, right click, and click where it says open in 'Atom' (or on mine it says: "Open in Git Shell") and this should open in your text editor :)