Zachary keller3,178 Points
The way the question is worded confuses me.
Generate a list of strings that are in the following format: Andrew Chalkley email@example.com. Concatenate the first name, last name and email address for all users.
Alias it to to_field. This will be used in the "To" field in email marketing.
says email format is wrong
Steven Parker203,990 Points
You forgot to show your query, but things to keep in mind while constructing one:
- be sure to concatenate with spaces between the items
- be sure the email area begins with a "<" character
- also be sure the email ends with a ">" character
- don't confuse the period that ends the instruction sentence with the pattern
- the comments about how this will be used for marketing have no bearing on the task
If you still have trouble, add a comment showing your query code.
SELECT first_name || " " || last_name || " " || ||"<"|| email ||">"|| AS "to_field" from patrons;
Can someone provide the correct code that worked? above one is not working either