Welcome to the Treehouse Community
The Treehouse Community is a meeting place for developers, designers, and programmers of all backgrounds and skill levels to get support. Collaborate here on code errors or bugs that you need feedback on, or asking for an extra set of eyes on your latest project. Join thousands of Treehouse students and alumni in the community today. (Note: Only Treehouse students can comment or ask questions, but non-students are welcome to browse our conversations.)
Looking to learn something new?
Treehouse offers a seven day free trial for new students. Get access to thousands of hours of content and a supportive community. Start your free trial today.
this is exactly how he's written in his sample quiz example
in the example this is how the instructor says to do it
Steven Parker218,813 Points
Perhaps it's not quite "exactly" the same .. some differences are:
- the conditional expression following an "if" should be enclosed in parentheses
- the conditional expression should not be followed by a semicolon
- a strict equality test operator has 3 equal signs, not 4
- the instructions ask you to use the alert function, not "document.write"
- the "alert" function doesn't do HTML processing, you won't need any paragraph tags
I wrote it exactly as you advised justinas vebra. it still won't work
I did. I've drawn a complete blank for the last two hours. I don't know why. I was trying to complete the requisite work for code Louisville. I really appreciate all the help everyone gave. Including you