Saugat Mukherjee3,272 Points
Where did I go wrong?
I have seen the video and I guess that I have succesfully created the class but failed in creating the attribute
class Student: name = True "Ankush"= Student.name()
Steven Parker203,989 Points
Here's a few hints:
nameshould be assigned a string (with your name) instead of
- the creation of the instance should be done outside (after) the class definition
- a literal string can never be the left side of an assignment
- the instructions say to "make an instance of your class named me"
- you won't need to reference the attribute when creating the instance
- when you do reference the attribute, it needs to be done in a "print" statement
class Student: name ="carlos"
me = Student() print(me.name)