Why on python,practice creating and using function,task 2....if i want to tell except..python tell me syntax error(help)
How to solve this thing? except syntax error(why?) ^
""" This is importing a function named `tweet` from a file that we unfortunately don't have access to change. You use it like so: >>> tweet("Hello this is my tweet") If the function cannot connect to Twitter, the function will raise a `CommunicationError` If the message is too long, the function will raise a `MessageTooLongError` """ from twitter import ( tweet, MessageTooLongError, CommunicationError, ) # Your code here from twitter import tweet message=input("What would you like to sent?") tweet(message)
Jonathan GrieveTreehouse Moderator 85,050 Points
If you look at the import statement on line 13, it's asking you to raise an exception for both the MessageTooLong and CommunicationError. It's all about error handling.
Tip, this is where you practice what you learned about
Try Catch blocks.
Steven Parker186,309 Points
Here's some hints:
- the "import" is already done for you, don't do it again
- the "input" was also already done, leave the original line as it was
- for task 2, you need to add "try" and "except" statements around the "tweet" call
- remember to indent the "tweet"
- the "except" block will need to "print" the error message
Still telling me that exceptt is an syntax error,can someone sent me a photo with the code please?