Student Show & Tell with a Portfolio and a Pharmaceutical Web App10:57 with Craig Dennis
In this episode we share 2 student submitted projects: A portfolio app from Roberto Rivera, and a Pharmaceutical Web App by Kevin Nasky.
- Roberto's Treehouse Profile
- Kevin's Treehouse Profile
- Everyone Reads Documentation Treehouse Show
- The Beginning PHP track that Kevin used to get up to speed.
- Mobile First Layout
- Bootstrap 4 Basics which is retiring soon, but will be replaced with a refresh.
- Project Ideas
How to submit
We'd love to feature your projects on the Treehouse Show!
To share your projects with the Treehouse Show and inspire other students.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your name and where you are from
- A photo of yourself and your work space
- A link to a project that you are working on, or are proud of that we can share
- And a short video introducing yourself and the project.
That video should answer these questions:
- How long have you been a Treehouse student?
- In less than 30 seconds, what is your project all about?
- What’s the biggest challenge with this project?
- What advice do you have for people trying to build something similar?
You need to sign up for Treehouse in order to download course files.Sign up