What is Model-View-Presenter (MVP)?4:45 with Ben Jakuben
Common solutions for programming problems are called patterns, and in this video we will learn about the model-view-presenter pattern, or MVP for short. Android is designed to make heavy use of the MVP pattern, and knowing what it is will give us a better understanding of how our apps work and how they should be architected.
- Model-View-Presenter Pattern (Wikipedia)
- Introduction to Model View Presenter on Android
- What are MVP and MVC and what is the difference?
- Model-View-Presenter: Android guidelines
The MVP pattern is essentially this:
- Model: What to display
- View: How it’s displayed
- Presenter: Formatting the model for display and handling events like user input
You need to sign up for Treehouse in order to download course files.Sign up